Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 24, 2011

Day 24
Christmas Eve

AMAZING DAY!  We had the priveledge of filling a row at the 2 p.m. church service.  My dad, my sister, me, Cael and Gaven. I must say, it was a service that will be forever engrained in my mind.  It was all about the "First Christmas Tree".  The cross is symbolic of the first Christmas tree, as it represents how our Savior gave his life, so that we could live a fabulous, fruitful life.  And that Christmas tree represents NEW beginnings.  Sitting next to my sister and my dad, made me realize how fragile life can be and that decisions we make will forever impact our 'where we are now', but dont have to impact our 'where we want to be'.  Feeling truely blessed this Christmas season.











After church, we celebrated Christmas with PaPa Vroom Vroom and all of my siblings.  Great food and great company.  Kids were spoiled, as ususal.

No comments:

Post a Comment