Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2012

Day 20

CAUTION-CAUTION-CAUTION-CAUTION  (continuing to read this portion of my blog may make you think less of me as a mom, just a fair warning)

Apparently today was an adjustment day.  I think all of us are not used to being in the house together for the whole day.  Cael and Gaven were CRAZY today, which in turn made Karter a little wacky!  This is just a preview of what our day looked like. 







Very nice visit from PaPa Vroom Vroom tonight.  He came out and had dinner with us, read some books to Karter and watched YouTube with the boys.  Yep, you read it right.




Cael was listening to Little Drummer Boy lastnight on my phone and a pop up ad came on the screen for Jingle Farts...are you kidding me??  Of course, his curious little 7 year old mind clicked.  The hysteria of laughter that came from the living room was almost startling at first.  He quickly found TONS of farting and pooping songs/videos.  I hate to admit it, but I got a good chuckle.  Laughter is sooo good for the soul.
This is their favorite link.... ha ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9eZxpV3VA

No comments:

Post a Comment