Monday, December 19, 2011

December 18, 2011

Day 18

Today was a beautiful day for a road trip.  The sun was shining bright all afternoon.  The temperature didn't get much above 40, but it felt a lot warmer with the sunshine.  Columbus Zoo here we come. 

Here is a link to the Columbus Zoo Lights Exhibit.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZYW72Z6iKE
This is just the exhibit at the entrance.  It was pretty amazing. 
Of all days/events that we have going on and that I'm trying to capture, I forgot to take my camera.  My pictures will be limited for a few days, but I'll add more when I get them from Tricia.




 Highlights from the zoo trip:
Obviously, the millions of lights
Polar bear rolling in the dirt
Grizley Bears in hibernation
snake shedding it's skin
HOT CHOCOLATE



Check out Karter, he was really excited about the hot chocolate. 


Successful trip and experience, but exhausted mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment