Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 8

This morning we all got up and went to Michael's for breakfast.  This is one of Shane's favorite Saturday morning activities. Check out the boys running down the sidewalk.
 
After breakfast, we had to go to Lowe's for new light fixtures.  Our kids absolutely despise Lowe's.  They had one bad experience there with Shane (waiting on wood to be measured/cut) and they throw a fit when we have to go there. 
When we got home, Shane worked diligently to get them both put up.  No pictures of this event, as I was holding a flashlight and tools! But I will be boring and show you our new light in our kitchen and living room.  We replaced ugly, outdated ceiling fans.
 
I was going to start baking all of my christmas cookie dough, but Spirit strategically placed himself in a position that blocked me from getting into my baking goods/ingredients.  BUMMER!!
 
Hanner kids came to play and requested Cotton Candy making.
 
  
Cael, Gaven and I decided to head to Columbus tonight with our friends, The Hanners.  We went to the Columbus Zoo to see the Zoo Lights display.  This is the third time we have been here and it is such a cool thing. 
 
 
Some of our favorites.
 
 

Thanks "Aunt Stephie" for a wonderful night of fun!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment