Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 6



I must admit, I grumble in the mornings with the hustle and bustle of getting up, getting kids ready, packing lunches, and getting out the door in time to catch the bus or get the kids off to school.  But there are these little seconds packed into each of our days where we realize the blessings in our life. 

My boys love having a hot breakfast in the morning.  Cael's favorite is pancakes or dippy eggs and sausage, Gav's is oatmeal (on the stove) with brown sugar and milk and Karter's waffles. Most days I gripe about this, but honestly I'm thrilled that I'm able to be home with them in the mornig to cook and serve them breakfast.  I'm also thankful that we are in a position where a nice, hot breakfast is a daily occurance and not a special occassion or something that happens once-in-a-while.




(I did not let Karter eat the Little Debbie cakes for breakfast, he just wanted me to take a picture of Santa on the box)

I have a Love vs. Hate relationship with the gym. Although I try to go at least 2 or 3 times a week, I hate walking in, but I love the feeling when I'm walking out.  So this morning, I sucked it up and went!
 
These days we get our baby fix.  Today we watched baby Addy (Maggie and Ian's little girl).

 
Tonight was all snuggles, tickles, and giggles!

Gaven and Shane went out and visited Grandma and Papa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment