Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 5

Morning with a houseful of friends.  I have the best group of girlfriends that a person could imagine.  We recently decided to try to get together weekly.  While this doesn't always happen, it's great when it does.  Today there were 7 women and 7 children (all under the age of 4). 

Sorry, no pictures for this event.  I think I need a tracking device on my camera.....blah!


After school, Karter and Cael entertain themselves while I cook dinner. Tonight, they had their own band.



 
When Gav got home from wrestling, Cael and Karter were building and constructing weapons with Kinex. It is kind of a rarity for all three of them to be doing the same activity at the same time and the activity not turn into an all out mad house.  I do savor these little moments.

 
 
 
 
Karter exited the activity and I found him hiding in our room, playing games on Shane's phone. 
 
Reading is a large part of our nightly, bedtime routine.  Karter's choice for tonight is Pete the Cat, and he is super pumped about it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment