Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 20, 2010

Day 20

Today I got flowers at work from Shane.  What a wonderful husband and father.  Reason for flower "I've been stressed".  Sounds good to me.  And the kicker "They're not just roses or something, its a festive basket".  Love him.  (Bet the flower shop lady used the term 'festive basket')



That would brighten any girl's day.  Not to mention that it smelled of fresh pine and cinnamon.  Put me right in the holiday mood. 




Cael, Karter and I went to finish up shopping for Ms. Deana's Christmas present.  Gaven and Dad headed out to karate.  Ms. Deana's 'Treasure Chest'. 


While we were at Drug Mart, Cael had an epiphany.  He wanted to pick out a Christmas present for Shane, all by himself.  So, we bought Shane a Buckeye's T-shirt, from DRUG MART!!  Might be an indication that he's gonna be like his Momma, Mana, and Grandma Penny when he's shopping at Drug Mart for gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment