Friday, December 17, 2010

December 16, 2010

Day 16

Kids say the darnedest things!!

I've always tried to pay special attention to the things that come out of the kids' mouths.  Recently, we found ourselves laughing more and more.

GAVEN (or 'G NEIL') as he is often referred to around here 

Cael was writing a letter to Santa.  Gav says,
 "Cael, you have NOT been good this year.....NONE of us have!!"




CAEL (Bird Man)

10 minutes into Christmas cooking making Cael say "Ahhh, I think I need a chair.  I don't like to stand that long.  Besides, I'm a little bit lazy, kinda like my Daddy." 

Cael has also really taken to playing dress-up.  He loves to pile on mine and Shane's clothes and role play.  Just a really funny picture. 

KARTER (Karty Paul)

He doesn't say much yet.  But he did have a sucker for the first time tonight and boy did he love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment